How To Cancel Spotify Premium?
If you’re looking only for ad-free music, then Spotify Premium is perfect. But at £9.99 a month ($11) it’s not exactly cheap and there are cheaper options out there with similar features! Here I’ll show you how to cancel your premium subscription and go back to cracked spotify premium version.
Premium subscribers get to listen without the worry of hitting their monthly limit, thanks to a cool perk! But for some reason, we still end up choosing other streaming apps more often because of the price difference.
Do you know those days when you just can’t get enough of Spotify? It is so good to have a service that offers all this music at your fingertips and makes it possible for people like us who are too busy or unmotivated to take time out of their day (or night) to listen without having any distractions. But even the best things in life eventually come to an end, which means there will probably come a point where listening becomes less enjoyable than before because we don’t really need these songs anymore or you don’t have enough time, no matter what your reason for canceling, it can be done in a few simple steps. You won’t have access to the Spotify desktop or mobile apps but instead must log onto their website with any web browser and cancel through there. Let’s see how you can do so:
How To Cancel Spotify Premium On Iphone?
If you subscribe to Spotify through the Apple App Store, cancel your subscription by iPhone’s Apple ID settings.
Spotify offers a way for subscribers who originally signed up on their iOS devices with an iPhone or iPad via iTunes account to access login credentials once again canceling in-app purchases using these same methods as well!
- Open settings of your iPhone or iPad.
- On the top you can see your name and id, tap on it!
- Now you are apple id page opens, from their tap on subscriptions.
- A list of your subscriptions will open. From there, select Spotify from the list.
- Then on the Spotify page simply select the cancel subscription option to cancel the premium subscription but remember that you can again purchase the premium subscription any time.
How To Cancel Spotify Premium On Android?
You can end your Spotify premium membership on any android device by signing in to their website using a web browser because you cannot cancel a premium subscription in your mobile app or desktop app. In this article, I am going to tell you that how you can end your Spotify premium membership from your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open a web browser in your android mobile phone, you can use any web browser.
- go to the Spotify website by typing in url: https://accounts.spotify.com.
- from the Spotify website log in to your account by using your id password or by using Facebook.
- Click on the account setting option which will be there under the profile picture. By doing this you will be at the Spotify web page.
- From the side menu which is located on the left side of the web page, select “subscription.”
- Click on “change or cancel” option which will be on the top of the page.
- From there, click “Cancel Premium” button.
- Tap on “Yes Cancel” to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription and the subscription will automatically ends when your subscription cycle ends. Before leaving you can fill the short form to describe that what are the reasons for your cancelation of the subscription if you want to answer. And you can subscribe again whenever you want!
How To Delete Spotify Account?
If you want to delete your Spotify account, it’s possible through the Spotify Website using a web browser. For the free users, it is straightforward to delete their account but if the premium user wants to delete his account, then he has to cancel his subscription first then he will be able to delete the account.
You won’t be able to use your current username with Spotify again if you delete the account, but it is possible for users that you can create a new account using the same email address. You also will lose all the playlists and followers on the platform- this includes any music saved in libraries too!
If you still want to delete your account then you can follow the following steps to do so:
- Go to the Contact Spotify Support page and there, click “Account”
- Choose the option of “I want to close my account.”
- It will confirm that you’re about to permanently delete your account, so be sure that this is what you really want. Click “Close Account”
- The first thing you’ll see is a page with “We’re sad to hear that we aren’t meeting your needs. Please let us know how else we can help!” After reading this, click on the blue button labeled “continue”
- They will ask you to verify that you’re signed in to the right account. From there, click the blue “Continue” button.
- On the next step, Spotify will tell you and warn you y saying thatyou will loose all of your followers and the playlists and data as well. Click “Continue”
- They will send you an email to counter confirm you that it really you that want to delete the account.
- Open the email and click on the link they send, from there finally click “Close My Account” button to completely delete your account on Spotify. You have to click that option within 24 hours from when the email is sent to you. Otherwise the link will get down and you have to repeat the process to get a new email.
How To Delete Recently Played On Spotify?
Want to keep your music habits secret? Clear the entries from your Spotify “Recently Played” list by following these steps!
This is frustrating, because the recently played playlist on your Spotify account can only be cleared by using a computer. This means you cannot delete any songs from your recently played list in your linked apps. But luckily it doesn’t take long!
- Do you want to clear your recently played list? Well, open up Spotify on a computer or mobile device and click the Recently Played option in left-hand menu.
- The “Recently Played” menu is a list of all your previously played songs.
- When you hover over one of the listed covers, a menu will pop up with different options. You can play music again or add your favorite songs to either “Liked Songs” list if they’re not already there; you can remove them completely from your list as well!
- Click the three-dot icon to remove the song from the recently played list.
- From the menu click on the “remove from recently played”.
- As soon as you click the button, your recently played songs will vanish from all your linked devices as well as from the desktop app.
How To Delete A Playlist On Spotify?
with so many playlists your Spotify library can easily be clogged, so the process of deleting the unnecessary playlists is very easy and simple that you can follow to delete those playlists in seconds. Here is how you can do so:
How To Delete Spotify Playlists on A Computer?
- open your Spotify on your personal computer or mac.
- Select the playlist you want to delete from the left sidebar.
- Open the playlist menu by clicking on three dots which are located under its title.
- Click the “Delete” button and again click it to confirm delete.
How To Delete Spotify Playlists on A Mobile Device?
- First of all, open the app and from the main screen, tap on library.
- From there, open the playlist you want to delete a click on the three dots to open playlist menu. You can find these dots at top right corner in android app and in iPhone these dots will be under your playlist name.
- From the menu click on delete and click again to confirm!
There you go! The unwanted playlist is deleted.