How To Add Friends On Spotify
Do you want to check your friend’s listening activity on Spotify? Or do you need follow them so that it is easier for viewing their profile page and finding out more information. Either way, we’re here with a guide where we will show youhow you can easily follow someone else on Spotify using computer or via its mobile apps (iOs & Android).
Spotify is a music streaming service that offers millions of songs and podcasts. You can listen to all the best albums, playlists created by free spotify apk community.
There are many different features that make Spotify a great platform for finding new music. One way you can use the site is by following your friend and finding out how they have enjoyed certain albums or artists, as well as their listening habits overall on the website itself! You’ll also be able to see what kind of playlists your friends share from here if any exist. By doing so, you can explore and discover new music that you might love.
Want to know what your favorite artist is listening to? Follow them on Spotify and check out their recent activity. If they haven’t turned off the feature, then you’ll be able see everything from which song they most recently played or liked!
You can search for other users and follow them on Spotify using desktop, web or mobile app. Follow these tutorials to find out how it’s done!
How To Add Friends On Spotify on PC:
- First of all open Spotify website on your computer and login using your id password.
- Now click on the search icon which is located on the left side of the screen under home button.
- The search bar at the top of the app will help you find your friends. You can also ask your friend for their username and add it with a special command “Spotify: user:” to open up their profile directly in Spotify!
- Once you got the profile of the person you are looking for, press the “Follow button”.
This is the easiest way to follow your loved once and artists on spotify. Following people on Spotify also gives you the ability to see their followers and followings as well as their recent activities which they made on the app and their public playlists.
How To Add Friends On Spotify Using Mobile:
- First of all, download the mobile app on your phone if you did not download it already.
- Open the app and sign in using your login details.
- Open the “Settings” tab by clicking on the gear icon which is located on the top right corner of the screen.
- You can view the option of “view profile” which is located under your display name. click on it!
- In the upper right corner, you will see three dots in vertical position, tap it and from the menu select the option of “Find Friends.”
- If your account is connected with Facebook then all your Facebook friends which have Spotify account will be in the list to follow. You can follow them all by clicking “Follow All” or you can swipe down to select friends to follow.
On the other side, If you have a specific person in mind that is giving off an awesome vibe on your favorite platform then you can search for them by their display name or use the “spotify:user:username ” command by which you will be on his profile directly.
It is a very important point that you can only see the recent activity of your friends on Spotify. Otherwise, you can just see their favorite artists and their public playlists if any.
How To Add Spotify To Discord?
In this article I am going to show you how to connect your Spotify account to your discord. After successful connection you can invite your friends to listen the same music you are listening at the same time and you can perform many other actions also.
Following are the steps to connect Spotify to Discord:
- On your computer, open the browser of your choice such as Firefox or Microsoft Edge and from the search bar open the official Discord website and log in using your login details.
- From the lower left corner of the website, tap on the gear button of “User Settings.”
- You will see a menu on the left side of the screen, from the menu find “Connection” option and click on it.
- From the connection’s menu, select the Spotify option.
- A login window will appear from there, login to your Spotify account via login password or by Facebook.
- As soon as the login completes, the login window disappears and now the Spotify account is connected.
- Go back to the main page by clicking the X sign which is located at the top right corner of the widow.
- As soon as your Spotify account connects to your Discord account, the song you are listening in your Spotify account will began to show in your Discord profile as well.
- Now you can invite other users to listen the song you are listening by clicking the + sign located on the right-side menu.
- Using this feature is simple just press the + button and from there click “Invite to listen to Spotify” option and simply send the Invite.
- Important thing is that, you can invite someone to listen only if you have a premium membership but you can join someone invitation to listen while using free or premium membership.
How To Add Music To Spotify?
You can stream music on Spotify at any given time and place, but why stop there? Add local files too! This unique feature makes this wonderful app more interesting that you can add songs from your computer’s playlist in order to create the perfect personalized playlist.
Most of the people are not aware regarding this functionality, but it is a very cool feature of Spotify to provide your local songs that are on your computer to you on all of your devices connected so you can enjoy them whenever you want. But this feature is only available for premium users.
How To Add Local Files To Spotify?
In my recent article I have discussed in detail that how you can add your favorite music from your computer to your Spotify account. I have told in detail that how you can do this on your android phones and on your iOS devices. So, if you did not read that before, just have a look and you will be able to do the same within a few minutes.