How To Upload Music To Spotify?
You can upload local music to Spotify by enabling file support in the app’s settings, and choosing a folder. You’ll need Premium or Student Premium account to use this awesome feature though; it doesn’t work with free accounts (and there aren’t any other limitations).
With the easy integration between Spotify and your computer, you can access all of your music files on one app. By playing locally stored audio from within the program or streaming through their service as well (and not just downloading), this becomes an even better replacement for iTunes Radio in terms if personalized radio stations tailored to what moods strike at any given time!
In my previous article I discussed it in detail and show you steps that how you can easily do that on your android as well as your ios devices. So, make sure to read it carefully and you will be good to go within minutes.
How To Download Music From Spotify?
Spotify has a lot of great features, but one that we think is particularly useful for offline listening on your travels or when you’re without internet access is the ability to download music but this feature is only for the premium users. This way all those songs won’t get eaten up by data charges! You can also download albums and playlists from Spotify’s mobile app- which means there will always be something new waiting in storage at home after traveling abroad (or just living life).
In my previous article I guide in detail how to download music for offline listening so if you did not check it out then just read it to download your favorite playlists and songs to enjoy when you are traveling or having no WIFI.
How To Download Music From Spotify To Mp3
Spotify is the world’s largest music streaming service, with more than 40 million songs available to listen on-demand. However, you may not always have an internet connection or if your school blocks access for some reason; in these instances, downloading tracks from Spotify can come handy as they are easily playable offline thanks to their download tools! There are multiple ways through which we can do this: via web browser using laptop/PC (recommended), installing desktop app onto Windows/Mac computers and iPads respectively). instructions given below will help guide accordingly.
Download Music from Spotify to Mp3 Using Musify Music Downloader
Musify is the best way to convert your favorite Spotify playlists and albums for offline playback. It supports over 1000 streaming websites, including SoundCloud, Brandcap MixCloud! The app can be used on both Mac as well as Windows operating systems so no matter what type of computer or laptop you have at home- Musifys got you covered with just one click away from wherever’ve life happens.
You can follow the following steps to download songs from Spotify using Musify:
- First of all, you have to download and install Musify application in your Mac or Windows computer.
- Now open Spotify website and search for the song you want to download in Mp3.
- Just open the song and copy its URL.
- Open the Musify application and paste the link you have copied earlier.
- Wait for a second and there will be a window appear from there select “2 Much” song to download.
- Now press the “Download” button and the downloading will start automatically.
- After the downloading finish, go to the directory where you downloaded the song and from there you can play it easily and share as well in .mp3 format.
There are other methods as well by which you can download music to listen offline using your premium user account which I have described in detail in previous article. Just read it to save your time and enjoy the best features.
How To Transfer Apple Music to Spotify?
Chances are if you’re looking for a way to move your music library from Apple Music or Spotify, then the process should be easy. However, there is no built-in feature that allows this simple task of moving playlists over between services so it can often times feel like more work than it’s worth. No services offer built-in features for exporting or importing playlist so that’s where third-party apps come in handy!
Now you can bring your favorite Apple Music playlists over to Spotify without a hitch with just the tap of a button. You’ll be able do this by using Song Shift for iOS the application is free of cost so feel free to use it as this apps will cost you nothing. But if you want to buy its pro version then you have to pay for it.
How To Transfer Apple Music Playlists to Spotify (iOS)
SongShift is a free app available on the iOS App Store that lets you transfer your playlists from one device to another. It has more features in pro version which cost you 4$ monthly that provide you ads free interface with multiple playlists conversion at the same time. But if you did not want to buy the premium version, still you can perform the functionality in free version but then it will show ads.
- Open SongShift, and click on the blue plus button which is located in bottom of the screen.
- Firstly, connect Apple Music and then Spotify account to this app.
- Tap on “Setup Source” which is located under “new configurations”
- By tapping on the option “Connect More” it will show you all the streaming services available in SongShift.
- By clicking on “Connect” option located next to Apple Music and pressing the “Authorize” button and selecting “OK” your account will connect to SoundShift.
- After connecting Apple Music account, connect your Spotify account to make the transfer possible. After the connection built by Apple Music you will be back at Services list tab, select Spotify from there and press the “connect” button next to it and login using your id and password and press “Agree”.
- After connecting both streaming services, go down in music service list and tap on “Setup Source” button. There you will see both the streaming services you connected earlier. Tap on Apple Music and select playlist which you want to transfer and press the “select button” which is located on the top right corner of the screen.
- The free version of the app allows you to transfer one playlist at a time. If you want more control or merging multiple playlists into one, then upgrade!
- Now on the shift setup page, select “Setup Destination” and then select “Spotify” from the menu. Now create a new playlist and rename it or you can leave it as it then the name of the playlist will remain the same in Spotify as it was in Apple Music.
- Once your playlist is matched, you can tap on it to check if the songs are correctly synced. SongShift will then begin matching from Spotify and depending how many songs are there in your playlist, it could take anywhere between seconds to minutes.
- If it failed to match any song or wrong match, you can just ignore that song and in pro version you can search for it as well. After finishing reviewing the songs, press “Confirm Matches” to Complete the transfer process.
Now you can view your new playlist which is transferred from your Apple Music to your Spotify account and enjoy your music.