How To Shuffle On Spotify?
The Spofity Mobile Shuffle function is a little weird. It’s hard to always know whether the shuffle button is on or off. When you are viewing track information for songs that are currently playing, tap on “Shuffle” option and they will play in random order!
The shuffle play button on an iPhone is actually different from the one for songs, and it has a few different functions. For instance, if you use Shuffle Play when viewing your playlist’s contents then any automatic shuffling will turn off after moving to another list or library
Technology has made it easier than ever to listen to music. From watching YouTube videos of your favorite bands performing in concert, streaming through Spotify or Apple Music-you can now access an unlimited amount 24/7 without having even a single CD player!
If you’re looking for something to keep your mind off of the stresses in life, Spotify is an excellent option. The shuffle feature allows users can switch up their playlist order or favourite albums and it will match any mood!
Following is the simple method to turn on the shuffle feature on Spotify:
- After turning on your Mac or Pc, open the Spotify application in it.
- From the home screen, search for the playlist or your favorite album to play.
- At the bottom of the screen beside play button, there is a shuffle icon that looks like two overlapping arrows. Click on that button.
- As soon as you click on the shuffle button, it will turn green that indicates that the shuffle is turned on.
How To Shuffle Spotify Playlist?
Listening to music is a great way to de-stress, and shuffling your Spotify playlist creates an entirely different listening experience each time. It’s important however not take this for granted – if you don’t have Premium access on mobile apps then most playlists can only be played in shuffle mode (unless they have been manually created as ‘Always Random’).
Playlists on Spotify are a way for you to find new music that appeals to your tastes. Some playlists only allow shuffle mode.
Otherwise, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Download and open the Spotify app in your android or iPhone.
- Now open the playlist you want to listen, by searching it.
- There is shuffle button in green color, tap on it to activate shuffling.
- If you have a Spotify premium membership then you can shuffle the playlists from the “now playing” tab as well! All you need to do is to tap on the bar and from there, click on shuffle option it will turn green that indicates that shuffle is turned on. Now your playlist will play in shuffled order.
But the app has a lot of problems with playing songs repeatedly. Sometimes it skips over different tracks all together! Is there any way for me turn off shuffle mode without having Premium? These are sone random questions most of the people ask. Some premium users also said that they also faced such situations when shuffle mode automatically turns on while in premium package.
The idea of not being able to stop shuffle your playlist on Spotify is pretty frustrating. We’re going to show you a way to fix the problem permanently.”
How to Turn Off Shuffle on Spotify on Computer?
Spotify is the music streaming service that has millions of songs for you to listen. With it, users can play their favourite tunes on any device with an internet connection and enjoy playing in sequential order without paying Premium on your computer! Mobile users cannot stop shuffle play if they are using Spotify free.
If you are using your computer to listen songs then it is very easy to listen without shuffle in Spotify free.
Here is how you can do this:
- First of all, open Spotify app in your computer and from the main screen go to the “Now playing” bar which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- From the menu, Click the ‘Shuffle’ icon to turn off shuffle play and the green shuffle icon will now become white. Then the Songs will play according to their original line-up.
How to Turn off Shuffle on Spotify Premium in Android/iPhone?
If you have purchased the premium subscription on Spotify then you can stop the shuffle play using your iPhone or android. Here is how you can turn off the Spotify shuffle in your mobile devices. The method is general and work same on any mobile device.
- Open Spotify app in your mobile.
- Now open the playlist you want to play in sequence without shuffling.
- Click on the shuffle button to turn the shuffle feature off.
- Now your playlist will play in a sequence and did not shuffle anymore while it is playing.
- If the method did not work, you can go to the “Now Playing” bar and then tap on the “Shuffle Button” until it became white from green.
How to Turn off Shuffle Play on Spotify without Premium in Android/iPhone?
A quick way to stop the annoying shuffle play on Spotify is by downloading a tweaked version of Premium. These applications have been around since 2015, so they can help you out in your time of need!
But keep in mind that the tweaked versions are not officially verified by Spotify. So, your account can also be blocked, so you can try downloading the songs without Premium first and then syncing them onto your mobile devices for playback without shuffle!