There are plenty of reasons to be excited about WhatsApp: it’s fast, free and offers a tons of features. Whether you want to share photos or videos with friends around the world for free on any device in seconds, create groups so that your family can stay connected while travelling abroad, send documents or even make voice calls, all from one app – there is something for everyone!
If you are a new user of this excellent app and you want to send message to your contact then follow the following steps to make it done it within a minute!
Send Message Using iPhone
- Firstly, Open WhatsApp from your phone menu. You can find it on home screen or you can search it from the top search option.
- Set up WhatsApp for the first time (if you haven’t already). If you’re new to WhatsApp, follow the on-screen instructions. Agree to allow access your contacts and verify phone number by voice or text message.
- Select the chats option in the bottom row of menu.
- At the top-right corner of the screen, Tap the New Chat icon. It’s the pen-and-paper symbol icon.
- By selecting a contact, a create new message screen will be displayed.
- By tapping on the typing area which is located at the bottom of the message you will get keyboard on the screen, from there type anything you want to say.
- If you want to send an audio message, just click on the microphone icon to record an audio message but the record audio message option will only available if you did not type in something.
- Attaching media to your message is optional, Tap the + icon in the left-hand side of the area to attach a file, your location, another person’s contact information, or anything from your gallery.
- Tap on the Send button to send the message to the desired recipient.
Send Message Using Android
- Open WhatsApp by searching it or by selecting it from the menu.
- Set up WhatsApp if you haven’t already done it.
- Go to the Chats tab. That you will find on the top of the screen.
- Click on the New Chat icon.
- Find the contact from the list and select it to start messaging it.
- Type the message you want to send to the recipient.
- You can also attach media to your message which is optional.
- Finally click on the send button on the right side of the write text box.
- Here you go! You have sent the message!
How To Send Blank Message In Whatsapp
Easily bored by the repetitiveness of messaging on WhatsApp? Here are some interesting things you can do with your friends.
Do not be disappointed if you have to send boring messages every day, because there is a way for me and my friends to spice up our conversations! I feel like after two hours of sending “ok” or “hmmm” responses back-and-forth, it becomes more work than fun just trying come up with something new that will impress them.
Fortunately, I have found a way to send empty message on whatsapp. You can also send your friends an empty message on WhatsApp by following these simple steps:
WhatsApp has come under fire recently for its inability to support some international characters. Those who send messages with unsupported language could make the recipient see blank spaces in their text. So by typing such characters you can send empty message to the other person.
- Open WhatsApp
- open the conversation you want to send an empty message.
- Just Copy this character ⇨ ຸ
- Paste it into your conversation and remove the arrow mark. That little dot does the trick.
- Click on the send message button.
That’s all. You have sent a blank message!
There is a third-party application called “NoWord” which helps to send empty messages.
You can find many other apps that can do the same thing but I prefer this app because it is less in size and very easy to use. And by using this app you can send empty message in any messaging app.
- You just need to Download the app first.
- Then Open the app.
- Tap on the “send” button.
- From the options select WhatsApp
- Choose the contact to whom you want to send the empty message.
- There you go. An empty message is sent!
How To Hide Whatsapp Chat
WhatsApp is a popular app for chatting with others. It’s also the best way to communicate privately without worrying about anyone else reading your messages, because that can be pretty personal stuff! If you don’t want other people accessing your chats on WhatsApp though, there are ways of storing those conversations securely and keeping them private.
In this ultimate guide I’ll teach you how to hide chat histories from prying eyes in every possible situation – whether it’s on an iPhone or Android device using features natively available within the application; through third-party applications; or by simply deleting old messages manually once they’ve been read so no trace remains…whatever works best for you really!
Hide Whatsapp Chats On Iphone
To start with, let’s discuss how to hide WhatsApp chats on iPhone. Ideally, you can move any chat conversation from your inbox (or main screen) to the archives. In this way, the messages are still there in case they need reviewing but don’t take up space anymore by being visible or accessible through a simple swipe left-to-right gesture as is standard for most every other app platform out there today! Here’s what it takes:
- Open whatsapp application in your mobile phone and open the chat you want to hide or archive so that it will not visible there.
- To save a chat to your WhatsApp archives, swipe left the conversation you want to archive and then tap on “Archive” from that person’s profile page. You can also select multiple chats at once by tapping “archive” for each one individually in order to move them all into an individualized folder named archived conversations.
- After scrolling all the way up, you will see a menu of hidden chats that can be accessed by tapping on Archived Chats.
- Tap this option and then swipe left to find your archived conversations; tap Unarchive by swiping right if you want them visible in your home tab.
Hide Whatsapp Chats On Andriod
- Simply launch WhatsApp on your Android and long press the chat icon you want to save. You can select multiple chats also.
- After selection, just tap on the archive icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- To access your saved chats, launch WhatsApp and go to the bottom and tap on the “Archived Chats” button.
- Select the conversations you want to unhide and click on the un-archive button to move them back to your WhatsApp home.