How To Send Message To All Contacts In Whatsapp
WhatsApp has become one of the best modes to communicate with family and friends. You can send a text or voice message in an instant, but you may get annoyed when there are too many messages coming at once! If your phone is constantly beeping from incoming messages, use this trick so that you don’t have to reply all one by one. Just reply with one message to all. For instance, if you want to forward “Good Morning” texts to your whole contact list then it is possible within few clicks!!
You can now send messages to multiple contacts at once using WhatsApp’s broadcast list! One of the coolest features in this app, “Broadcast List” allows you to send message to several people at once.
How To Use Broadcast Lists In WhatsApp
The first step to sending a mass message is creating a Broadcast list. This can be done by adding up to 256 contacts in your phonebook and messaging them all at once, but make sure you have their numbers saved into your contact list beforehand!
Steps for Android Phones
- Firstly, open WhatsApp on your phone and open the chats tab.
- Tap on the three dots located on top right corner of the screen.
- Select New Broadcast option from the dropdown menu.
- Then from there select all the names of the contacts you wish to add in the list
- After selecting all the required contacts click on the green tick mark present at bottom right corner.
Your list is ready and you can send same message to multiple persons at the same time without adding them to any group.
Steps For IOS Users
- Open WhatsApp in your iPhone.
- Open chats tab from the options at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the broadcast list button on the upper right corner.
- Click on the new list option and select the contacts you want in the list.
- Once done selection click on “create”, the list is ready and you can send message to many peoples in one go.
How To Send Whatsapp Message Without Saving Number
WhatsApp is an extremely popular messaging app and while it’s very easy to use, there has been one common problem that many people have complained about for a long time. That issue would be how do you send messages without adding the contact or sending WhatsApp messages to anonymous numbers? Because there’s no official way to send WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers.
Lots of WhatsApp privacy settings are restricted to “My Contacts” and you may not want every random person saved in your phone book to be able to see your profile picture, for example. That’s why we’re going tell you how to send a private message without saving the contact.
There are some third-party apps out there that let you send messages on WhatsApp without adding contact. However, it is not recommended to use these as they can compromise your security and may even get your WhatsApp account banned. Thus, staying away from such apps and keeping yourself safe online will always be better than putting up with unnecessary risks for the sake of convenience.
This method we are about to talk is working on android as well as on iPhone and iPad. So, you can send WhatsApp messages to people without adding them as a contact on your phone. All you need is to follow the steps below and you’ll be good to go!
- First, open your phone’s browser.
- Now just copy and paste this link— http://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=xxxxxxxxxx in the browser address bar.
- Replace the ‘xxxxxxxxxx’, with the phone number you want to send message without saving that number into your contacts. So, if the number you want to message is +12222222222 then the link becomes http://wa.me/12222222222. Over here, the first digits (1) is the country code followed by the mobile number of the person.
- Once you done that, tap enter to open the link.
- By doing that, you’ll see a WhatsApp webpage with the recipient’s phone number and a Message button. Tap that green message button and you’ll be redirected to WhatsApp.
- That’s all! Now you can send messages to the numbers without adding them to your contact list.
This trick works well on every device so you need not to worry if you have an iPhone or an android or even you are using the web version.
How To Send Youtube Video On Whatsapp
The goal of sharing YouTube videos in WhatsApp is an easy task: YouTube being a video-sharing website where users can view, upload or download wanted videos and WhatsApp as a chatting software where users are able to send/receive text messages, share photos/videos, make video calls.
YouTube videos can be shared to WhatsApp. There are two ways for this, and they are described below:
Send The YouTube Videos Via Share Feature
YouTube has a share feature that allows you to send videos out through different apps, such as Gmail, Email, Messages, WhatsApp. You can use this option for sharing YouTube content with your contacts on WhatsApp without any hassle. All you have to do is to follow these following simple steps:
- To get started, go onto YouTube on your phone and find the video you want to share!
- After opening the video, there will be a share option at the bottom of the video click on that option. You will see a pop-up window with options for apps that can receive this link.
- Now, it is time to send the video. Click on WhatsApp option from your Apps and select a contact or group you want to share with.
You have just successfully sent a YouTube video to the selected contact or group. Now the chosen contact or group can watch your YouTube video easily.
Send The YouTube Videos Via Third Party App (iPhone/Android)
The second method through which you can send a YouTube video to your WhatsApp contact is by using a website to download the YouTube video and then share that video on WhatsApp with your friends.
You need to just follow few simple following steps:
- Open YouTube in your android mobile or iPhone.
- Open the video you want to share on WhatsApp and copy its URL by clicking on the share option.
- Open web browser and search “Y2Mate” website from there. Or you can put the URL “y2mate.is/en4/” to open the website directly.
- Paste the url you copied from the YouTube video and press the convert button.
- Click on “start” and the video starts to convert into mp4 file and after completion you can download the .mp4 file and share that video file easily on WhatsApp with your contacts.
How To Send Photos In Whatsapp
WhatsApp makes it easy to send photos and videos. With just a few taps, you can take multiple photos, do some quick edits with filters (e.g., sepia or black & white), and then easily share your images.
How To Take And Share A Photo With WhatsApp For Both iPhone And Android
- Launch WhatsApp from the Home screen.
- Open the Chats tab and tap the conversation you want to send photo.
- Tap the Camera button which is located to the right of the text field. This launches the built-in camera function.
- To take a picture just tap the shutter button.
- Put a caption if you want. (This is optional.)
- If you want to quick edit your photo, tap on the edit buttons to crop, add stickers, add text, or sketch on your photo. (This is optional.)
- Tap Send when you’re done editing and ready to send the photo.
- That’s all! The photo is shared with the contact on WhatsApp.