Did you know that WhatsApp makes it possible to delete messages from conversations? These deleted messages can be recovered, though. We have come up with solutions on how to restore them without having a backup and with one. Not only will this solution work but also still keep your account intact!
How To Restore Whatsapp Messages
- WhatsApp has a cool feature that lets you backup your chat history so it never gets lost. Luckily there are many ways in which one can backup their WhatsApp chats including manually checking under Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- Delete the WhatsApp application from your mobile phone.
- After reinstalling the application, restore the chat history and all deleted messages are brought back to life too!
- Instead of reinstallation, there are Apps for your phone that can restore deleted WhatsApp messages. This enables you to decide which conversations or parts of the conversation that you want to save and what not to be.
How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages On Android
1. Delete WhatsApp from your Android device.
2. Open the Google Play Store and reinstall WhatsApp.
3. Open the app and verify your phone number.
4. A prompt will appear to “Restore” your chats from your Google Drive, tap “RESTORE.”
5. Tap “NEXT.”
All of your backed up deleted messages and media files should now be restored.
How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages On iPhone
How do I get back my deleted WhatsApp messages on my iPhone? You may be worried that you don’t have a backup of your latest chats. There are two ways to retrieve them without any extra work! In the following we will show you how to recover old chat logs on your iPhone with and without backup.
How To Restore Deleted Whatsapp Messages On iPhone With Backup
Your chat history is one of the most important parts of your WhatsApp app. If you ever want to know what was said during a deleted conversation, all it takes are a few taps and scratches on your phone screen. To find out when you last backed up or saved any messages from chats with friends, go into settings > Chats > Chat Backup. This will show how many messages were included in each backup as well as which date this happened for that particular backup.
1. To recover the deleted chat history, first you have to uninstall the app from your phone.
2. Reinstall the application.
3. Open the app and put your phone number and you will see an on screen prompt for your chat recovery. The backup is for this purpose.
4. Now, every message that has been previously deleted is viewable.
How To Retrieve Deleted Whatsapp Messages On iPhone Without Backup
In case you have lost your chat backup or you don’t have one, It’s been proven that you can recover deleted WhatsApp messages* with a third-party app. The program MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS is one such example and it works without the need to uninstall Whatsapp too!
1. Download and install the program on your PC.
Download MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS and install it on your computer to recover lost data from your device.
2. Connect your phone with your computer
Connect your iphone to your PC. When it’s plugged in, if this is the first time connecting, make sure that you approve of trusting on screen popup by tapping “yes.”
3. Open the recovery program
You just downloaded the program MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS. Open it up and get started to recover your lost data!
Click the “Scan” button and wait for the process to be done. The scanning may take a few minutes, but it will only feel like seconds!
5. Select “WhatsApp” from the data type list on the left
You can access all your messages, including the deleted ones from WhatsApp. Just click on “WhatsApp” from the left menu and you will be able to see all of them!
6. Search & select the deleted messages
select all the messages you deleted and want them to recover.
7. Click “Recover”
After selecting all the deleted messages you want to recover just press the “recover” button in the lower right corner of the application. And all those messages are recovered!
How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages Online
1. to recover online deleted whatsapp messages, first delete Whatsapp Desktop application.
2. After successfully deleting the application, Reinstall it.
3. Open the app and type in your phone number. Follow the on-screen instructions to restore all of your chats!
4.By following the instructions you will successfully restore all the old messages which also include the deleted ones.
How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages From Google Drive
1. make sure to back up your WhatsApp data before you delete the app. One way would be on Google Drive- if you have it set for backups, then just make sure that they are saved in the correct account/folder and everything is stored safely!
2. Delete the Whatsapp Desktop application from your computer.
3. After reinstalling the app, finish the setup.
4.Restore your chat history with ease by following the on-screen prompts.
Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages FAQs
How To Restore Deleted Whatsapp Messages By Sender?
No apps exist that allow you to restore messages by sender. However, some clever developers have created an app for reading individual deleted messages on WhatsRemoved.
Can I Recover Individual Deleted Messages?
It’s nearly impossible to get deleted messages from a phone unless the person who deletes them gets really lucky. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be done–there are apps like WhatsRemoved which read notifications and show you all of your missed chat history, including any conversations or files sent before they were deleted.
How Far Back Can You Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages?
There are a variety of recovery methods but all of them use the most recent backup, so this is how far back you can go. but there is a small exception which is your phone’s storage. Backups of your text messages are available for an entire week, so you can access them anytime you need to.
Do I Have To Use Third-Party Apps?
No, you don’t need to. These apps are just designed for ease-of use, with clear interfaces to work within! so if you did not find any solution you can use them.