How To Get Spotify Premium Student?
Spotify is a great way to listen and watch music from all your favourite artists, but if you’re looking for something with more features– like offline mode or ad-free listening– then Premium membership might be the right fit. Spotify offers students at accredited universities 50% off of their online service which makes those study sessions less painful!
The app also has curated playlists specifically made just so that these hardworking college kids can have some well-deserved fun too after staying up late working on an assignment or some other work.
Upgrading From a Free Spotify Account
- Make sure you qualify for the student discount. If your grades are up-to-date and enrolled in an accredited school, then it’s possible that Spotify Premium is 50% off! Signing up with SheerID will verify your status as a full or part time student at either US schools such as Harvard University or UK institutions like Oxford Brookes College – just make sure you’re 18 years old or older before completing any online application form on Spotify premium.
- You should keep this thing in mind that this discount will be only for 4 years and you have to reverify that discount after every year.
- To sign in to Spotify, go to their website. If you do have an account already login by clicking “Log In” at top right corner of your screen. Otherwise sign up first to proceed.
- On the home page, click on your profile which is located on the top left corner of the screen. A dropdown menu will appear.
- From the menu click on “Account” option. All the information regarding your account will display there.
- From the left menu column, select the “subscription” option.
- Now click on Go Premium.
- On the next screen under the blue header bar, select “Change plan” option which is next to “your plan” option.
- Now you can see different plans with different specifications. Under the “Premium for student” section, Click on “Get Student”.
- If your college is well recognized then the procedure will be simpler, just enter your name, college and other information which is required in the form. But if your college is not recognised then you can verify manually by clicking “Manually verify” option.
- Now finally click on “verify” button and Spotify will confirm your SheerID to verify your status.
- If you cannot verify your student status, you’ll see a box that says “Unfortunately we couldn’t confirm this. Please check your details and try again.” Click the back button on browser or mobile device to go back and apply again – if no errors appear after another attempt at verification, then congratulations! You’ve been verified as eligible.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to process your payment. Once you’ve paid, we’ll verify that status and then update it with student discounts for Premium memberships! you’ll receive an email notifying you that status has been updated.
- You can also check the confirmation number on this same page to make sure everything went smoothly!
How Much Is Spotify Premium Student?
Spotify is the most popular music streaming platform on the planet. With over two billion monthly active users, it offers an extensive library of millions tracks and exclusive podcasts for students to enjoy at no cost with their student discounts!
Spotify has over 70 million tracks available, so no matter what your favorite artist or podcast is- you’ll find it on Spotify. The service also offers a variety of podcasts that are only accessible through their platform such as WNYC’s storytelling show “Radical Stories.”
If you’re an eligible student in the U.S., get a free month of Spotify Premium followed by discounted monthly subscriptions just $4.99 rather than its usual price at 9.99! This deal runs for up to 48 months or until your eligibility has expired – so don’t wait too long before taking advantage!!
Spotify is a great way for you to get all the music and shows that will make your life more exciting. With this plan, not only do we have access to Spotify Premium but also Hulu (ad-supported) worth $5.99 per month and a Showtime subscription (worth $10.99 a month) as well! And because it’s discounted with our student discount – which means less spending out of pocket each month.
The U.K.’s student discount is not as generous, with students only getting a free month of Spotify Premium followed by the monthly subscription at £5.99 compared to its regular price of £9.99. Students can avail this offer for 48 months or until they are no longer in school whichever comes first!
How To Reverify Spotify Student?
Spotify verifies you as a student by verifying your college or university id, which can be done through uploading of a photo. Once verified students get the opportunity to enjoy Spotify’s Student Discount and their verification is valid for 1 year from date, they got it! If after this period has passed then another one will need verify again.
Spotify is a great music streaming service that can help you save money on your student account. When the discount runs out, they send an email to remind students of their renewal deadline and how much more it will cost them if they don’t reapply in time with a reminder about what date this all happens on under “Get Premium for Students.”
The Spotify website has been designed so as not only give access but also make sure everything functions well at first glance without any fuss or confusion!
There is a simple procedure to check that how many days remaining in your previous subscription to end by going to Spotify website and after login go to account setting and from there you will see the section ‘Get Premium for Students‘ and there will display the date till which your discount lasts will be mentioned under it. You can check the date from here and find out when your discount expires so that you are able to set a reminder in advance.
You will receive an email from Spotify and inside the email, you can see a button that says ‘Extend Discount’. Clicking this button extension option gives discounts to students with valid college ID’s so make sure your information matches up when signing in or else they won’t be able to get the discount again! Just follow the onscreen instructions and within a few clicks you will renew your subscription package for another year.