How To Delete Whatsapp Groups?
When you create a WhatsApp group, the app becomes an invaluable communication tool for organising and communicating with others. You can use it to swap photos, coordinate plans together in real-time, or exchange important information about your workplace or community.
- If you are a member of a WhatsApp group then it is very easy for you to delete a WhatsApp group.
- You have to do simple steps to do so.
- First of all, open WhatsApp and go to chats tab.
- Open the group you want to delete.
- Click on its name on the top of the screen.
- Swipe down there will be an option to “exit group” click on it and confirm.
- Then there will be option to delete group. Click on it and confirm.
Here you go! The WhatsApp group is deleted.
How To Delete Whatsapp Group By Admin?
If you ever find yourself with the task of deleting a WhatsApp group, don’t worry. It’s not that difficult or time-consuming as it seems.
Delete WhatsApp group in iPhone
Here is a detailed procedure to delete a WhatsApp group:
- Delete WhatsApp groups with just a few taps. Open up your phone’s WhatsApp, then tap on the group you want to delete.
- Tap on the name of the group at the top of the screen.
- Remove all the participants one by one by tapping on a name in the group.
- Then tap “Remove from Group” then tap “Remove” to confirm.
- After removing all the group members, choose “Exit Group” yourself.
- Now you will see the option delete group. Tap on it and then confirm it.
The WhatsApp group is now deleted.
Delete WhatsApp Group in Android
- To delete a WhatsApp group, first of all open WhatsApp and then select the group you want to delete.
- tap on the “GROUP NAME” located at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down a little, there will be a list of “participants” on your group.
- Remove it one by one by clicking the down arrow key available besides “Participants “.
- After removing all the participants, click the “Exit Group” button to permanently come out from that WhatsApp group.
- A popup menu appears, click on the exit group to exit.
- Finally, you will get an option to delete the group. Just click the “delete group” button to delete the group permanently.
How To Hide Whatsapp Group?
Whatsapp’s end-to-end encryption means that the conversation can be read only by you and your friend. However, if a stranger has access to your phone they might also see what has been sent between you two. In order to prevent these kinds of situations from happening one must make sure their phone is locked before someone else gets access to its content which includes whatsapp as well.
People borrow our phones and scroll through messages, photos, etc. which may make us feel uncomfortable. It gets worse if they reveal secret chats to your friends or family members without permission. There are ways of hiding Whatsapp groups that do not involve leaving it behind/deleting the group entirely on WhatsApp itself! Let’s see how…
How To Hide Whatsapp Group On Android
- Open WhatsApp in your phone.
- Tap and hold on any Whatsapp group you want to hide.
- After selecting the group, tap on the Archive (box icon) which is located on the top right corner.
- That all, now the group is archived and it is not visible in your chats.
How To Hide Whatsapp Group On iPhone
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that enables you to message friends and family. It has an archive chat option, which allows you to temporarily hide your conversation from the chats screen but only temporarily. To get it back, WhatsApp will automatically place them at the top of your list when new messages drop in.
Hiding WhatsApp group in iPhone is also very easy as it in android.
- You just have to open WhatsApp in your iPhone.
- Go to the chats tab from clicking chats in the bottom bar.
- Open the group you want to hide.
- Swipe upward to open group menu.
- From there click on archive.
- There you go! The group is now hide.