How To Create WhatsApp Groups?
Whatsapp is a popular messaging app that connects people from all over the world. With an internet connection, you can easily send messages and create group chats for your friends or family members to stay in touch with.
WhatsApp, has recently come out with a group chat feature. While it works in much the same way on all operating systems (iOs, Android), there are small differences between setting up WhatsApp groups on an iPhone vs. Android – we’ll discuss those below!
How To Create A Whatsapp Group On Iphone?
If you want to make a new group and you don’t know how to do so, just follow the following simple steps:
- The first step you have to take is to download and then install WhatsApp in your iPhone.
- Open “Chats” tab which is located in the bottom menu bar.
- Tap “New Group” in the top-right corner. Allow WhatsApp to access your contacts so you can see which of your contacts are already on WhatsApp and which ones you can invite to join.
- Tap on the tick mark next to the name of the person which you want to add in the group.
- Once you done selecting all the people you want to add in the new group simply click on “Next”.
- Now you have to write a name of the group and press “create” button to create the group.
- Well done! Your group is created. Now you can change the group pictures and customize other settings according to your requirements.
How To Create A Whatsapp Group On Android?
- Download WhatsApp application on your android phone.
- Open the app after installation and signup with your phone number.
- Tap on “Chats” which is located in the middle of the top menu bar.
- By tapping on the three vertical dots positioned at in the top-right corner of the screen, a dropdown menu will appear.
- From the menu select “New Group.”
- To add contacts to your new WhatsApp group, go through all of the names in your contact list and choose which ones you want by just tapping on the name of the contact.
- After making selection, tap “OK” button in the top-right corner of the screen to confirm your group list.
- Now give a name to your group.
- After that place a display picture of your group and you can customize other settings of your group as well.
- Tap the check mark to finish setting up your group. Now your group is created and you can discuss anything with group members.
How To Create Whatsapp Group Link?
Whatsapp provided very useful feature of making public groups. This feature of whatsapp is very helpful when you want to add people in your group or make it public and don’t have enough time, because if we manually adding each member then it will take more time but with this option the process become easy and quick. Keep in mind that if you aren’t an admin of a group, then it won’t allow you to create the invitation link. Group admins are the only ones who can do this.
Invite people to join your WhatsApp group with the click of a button. Rather than having to save their number and repeat yourself, create an invitation link that can be shared online or sent via text message (or any other means you desire). Anyone who clicks on it will automatically go through joining process without requiring contact information from them.
Here, we’ll find out how to create an invitation link in WhatsApp group it is similar on android and iOS. It is simpler than you think!
- Open WhatsApp and go to chats tab.
- Select the group chat for which you want an invitation link.
- Open the profile page by tapping on the group’s name on the top.
- Scroll downward and select the option of “Invite Via Link”.
- Now you will see the link of your WhatsApp group.
This is your WhatsApp group link and anybody with this link provided can join the group if the group maximum persons limit is not full because you can add up to 256 members to the group. If the limit is full then the link will not work.
How To Share Whatsapp Group Link?
You can copy the link by pressing the “Copy Link” button, you can also share it directly with “Share Link” Option if you select the option “Send Link Via WhatsApp,” WhatsApp adds a standard invitation text before the link.
Share By Group’s Link
With your group’s link, others are able to join it without you having to approve. You can share this URL on social media or even include it in a website post for people who want to find out more about the project!
You can share your group link by coping the link and send it through message or by email or by using any other social media applications.
Share By QR Code
When you create your group, there’s an option to produce a QR code for it. When people share the link with this code, anyone can scan it and join your community!
The group link on WhatsApp will remain active indefinitely and never expires unless you manually reset it.
Share By NFC Tag
If you want to share this link on an NFC tag, tap the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner of your screen and select “Write NFC Tag.” Place it near any compatible device with NFS support.