How To Connect Spotify To Alexa?
Spotify has teamed up with Amazon Echo so that its users will finally have an easy way to access curated playlists through voice commands! You’ll no longer need your phone; just say “Alexa play my best playlist” OR ask her what kind of music I should listen too today (example) before bedtime–and she’ll make sure everything sounds perfect by searching high-quality audios from your Spotify playlists would not it awesome?
Luckily you can connect your Spotify to your Alexa in just a few minutes to enjoy your best music according to your mood. In this article I described how you can do that within minute so just carryon reading!
Connect your Spotify account to Alexa and start listening! To do this, you’ll just need to install the Alexa app if you not done before and then open the app on your iPhone or Android device.
You’re ready for action – now connect with Spotify by following these simple steps:
- After opening the Amazon Alexa app in your phone, click on the three lines which are located on the top right corner of the app and a menu will appear. From the menu click on “Settings”.
- When you scroll down the menu you will see the option of “Music” or it can be “Music & Podcasts”. Click on that option.
- Now tap on the option of “Link new service”.
- From the new menu bar, select Spotify and click on the option of “Enable to Use”.
- Now a new prompt will display and asks to login into your Spotify account for linking it to Alexa successfully.
After a successful linking, you can enjoy your Spotify on your Alexa by just saying “Alexa play Spotify” or you can specify the son name or the playlist you want to play or artist or genres as well.
How To Connect Spotify To Discord?
Discord is an app that has been known to be used for socializing and messaging. It’s easy enough though, if you want to let others in on your streaming habits too- there are plenty of ways in which you can connect your Spotify account to discord so your friends can also enjoy the same music at the same time!
Here is a detailed guide on how you can connect both of your apps by using desktop version which is for personal computers and Mac, and the Mobile app which is for Android and iPhone.
How To Play Spotify On Discord?
Discord is an online chat and social networking tool. Not only can you connect with friends, but there are even ways for streamers to engage in music chats through Spotify! To do this all they need on their end is a connected Discord account with Spotify that will enable them seamlessly switch between streaming tracks from any song library or playlist available at one time without missing out on messages sent during playback while maintaining compatibility across platforms like mobile phones and desktop computers alike (and consoles too)!
You can easily connect your Discord with your Spotify account by using your Desktop application on your mac or pc. In my previous article I describe in detail that how you can successfully connect both apps together in just a few clicks. So if you did not read it, just have a look at it and you are ready to connect both accounts within seconds.
How To Show Spotify On Discord Mobile?
Discord is a great way to chat and hang out with your friends online. Did you know that it’s possible to stream music for those times when the mood strikes? All one has to do in order achieve this, is connect their Discord account with Spotify!
The process of connecting discord to Spotify using android and iPhone is similar. So, if you are using any of the devices you can connect those by following these instructions:
- First of all, download the Discord app in your mobile if not already, then open the app.
- Open the Channel browser or server by clicking n the three lines at the top right corner.
- From there click on your profile picture which is located on the bottom right corner of your app.
- Here you will find another menu list. From there, select “connections” option.
- Now in Connections menu from the top right corner select “Add” option. It will show you different accounts that which one you want to connect.
- From these different options, click on “Spotify” from where you can log in to your Spotify account and give access permission to Discord.
One thing to keep in mind is that user from the mobile app cannot invite others to listen along but on desktop users can click your status and can listen along you.