You can change your Spotify email by editing the field on your profile page. You’ll have to do this through an internet browser, so make sure you’re connected and logged in before going any further! However, if you created your Spotify account by using Facebook or email address that was already linked with a social media platform then it cannot be changed.
To stay up-to date with Spotify’s latest product offers and emails, make sure that you update your email address.
The easiest way of changing your password is through the online profile portal. You can also change other settings, like email address or mobile number for security purposes if you want less people knowing what’s going on with that stuff in Spotify!
To make this change, just head over to your account and click on “Account overview” or edit profile. You can do it from the desktop or mobile apps!
The Spotify email you have now might not be the best for your 2021. You may want to change it if attached with an old deactivated university or work account that could lead into more confusion than anything else when trying to get back in touch about new music releases!
How To Change Your Spotify Email Address
- Go to the Spotify website by using any web browser on your Mac or PC and log in. Then open your account details by clicking the word “Profile” from the top-right corner, and then clicking “Account” option in the drop-down menu.
- This will bring you to your “Account overview” page. Click the edit profile option underneath account details or click on this button in left sidebar labeled with pencil icon!
- Now enter your new preferred email.
- From the bottom right corner, Click the green “Save Profile” button.
That’s all, your email is updated!
How to Change Your Spotify Username
You cannot change your username but you can change your profile name which will appear on your profile and your playlists.
How to Change Your Spotify Name
Changing your online profile username is a common task. If you’re on Spotify, then the option to change it exists so you can change your name on Spotify!
Change Your Username on Desktop
- The first step is to open the Spotify app on your computer or phone! Next, click down arrow next to username in top right corner.
- From drop down menu select “Profile”.
- Now click on your username.
- There will be a menu appear from where you can change your username and after that click “save” button.
- There you go! Your username is updated.
Change Your Username on Mobile
Let’s say you want to change your Spotify username. The process for doing so on an iPhone, iPad or Android device is very similar and can be done easily.
To change your Spotify username, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Open Spotify app in your android or iOS device.
- Tap the gear icon which is located in the top-right corner of the home tab.
- Now tap on the view profile option.
- From there select edit profile.
- Here you have to put the new username you want and press the save button.
Great! You’ve just created a new Spotify username. Now it’s time to share your username with all of your friends so they can enjoy high quality music too and get in on this awesome community.
How To Change Spotify Password
You can change your Spotify password through its website on your computer because you cannot change your password using your mobile app. Here we will show you how to change your Spotify password using the Spotify website with a few simple steps
- Go to Spotify website on your computer.
- Login by clicking the login button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on your username.
- From there click on account.
- From account menu scroll down and click on the change password option.
- Now enter your current password in the top field.
- Enter new password in the second field and confirm password in third field.
- And at the end click on the button “Set new password”.
Your password is now changed and you can login now by using your new password.
How To Change Spotify Playlist Picture
Spotify is popular for a number of reasons, but one reason that stands out to me is how easy it can be to personalize your playlists.
For those who don’t like the default picture for user-created playlists on Spotify, there is an easy way to change it. Just go into your settings and choose which album cover art you would prefer from any song in that particular playlist or any picture from your phone!
If you want to change up your playlist picture, there are two options. You can either use one of the many pieces of custom art from your iPhone or rearrange the song order so that it’s different than before!
- Open Spotify on your iPhone and search for a playlist that you own. Connect to the internet, then open up any playlist!
- Tap the three-dot icon, which is located right above the list of songs.
- You can change the playlist’s name, art, and songs by clicking on the “Edit” button. This will open the page where you can make changings.
- If you just want to rearrange the default album collage, then you can do so by tapping and dragging the three-line icons next to each song to move them up and down because the first four albums in the playlist will make up the cover collage.
- Tap “Change Image” underneath the current picture to add your own custom playlist art. You’ll be asked if you want to choose a local photo from your phone or take one with the camera right now!
- By clicking “Choose from library,” you can find and select the image you want. You must have to crop it into a square, and then tap “Choose” which is located in the bottom-right corner.
- By doing so, you’ll be sent back to the “Edit Playlist” page. From here, tap “Save” button which is located in the top-right corner to save your changes.
- As soon as the update goes through, you’ll see it on all your devices.
When you change the playlist picture using your desktop app, it will update on all devices where the same account is running.